The best movie I've ever seen would be the "Rush Hour". Basically I watch every movie acted by Jackie Chan as I love his martial arts that implied into all his movies. Jackie is not only a martial art actor that just only knew how to perform his "kung fu" tricks to his audience but also he always add funny actions and "careless" act with sense of humor that would end up hilarious, thus making the intense fight turning into a more or less "comedy scene". If you had watched any other movie or even rush hour which acted by Jackie, you definitely understood what I've just said.
Rush Hour turn out to be Jackie's most successful movie that he had ever came out with which he manage to become well known over night from it. I've watched all from Rush Hour 1 to Rush Hour 3, all 3 of them were great but the one first impression is always the most memorable one which was Rush Hour 1.
Lee (acted by Jackie) came over to the states and help Consul Han to save his kidnapped daughter but was facing a little barriers from the local FBI which assigned Carter (acted by Chris Tucker) to keep Lee busy and away from the investigation. Lee somehow got lose from Carter and made his way to meet Consul Han which he had a small action counter with the FBIs. The FBI got no chance but to let Lee intervene and join the crew against the search of the kidnapped girl.
The hilarious part that I would never forget was where Carter was fooling around while Lee was hanging on the middle of the air with two hands losing grip on the steel bar. Carter found a long and giantic piece of hanging wallpaper to save the felling down Lee. Lee actually collided with Carter due to the impact from falling down with that height awy from ground. Lee kisses Carter to thank him but Carter seems to be gross upon Lee's response. Lee said something which made me laugh out loud, "I was trying to be polite." l0l !! Hilarious!
There are many more funny parts throughout the movie but that was the part I liked most overall. I just couldn't stop giggling over here while typing all this. Hah!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jian Xiang Ng. This is Yeonkyu Park. I totally agree to your opinion. I watched 'Rush Hour 1', even 'Rush Hour 2 and 3'. However, I also think the first one is the funniest. Those series are really funny movies. The reason why I saw that was because of Jackie Chan. I almost watched whole movies such as C.I.A, Police Story series, The Forbidden Kingdom, etc,. He acts funny and shows really amazing Kung Fu. At first I focused on Jackie’s acting when I saw his film but I changed my focus to one of main actor, Chris Tucker. He was really funny, his acting, his words, whole of what he made.
ReplyDeleteI think the funniest scene is last scene in a plane. I broke out into a laugh when Chris spoke to a stewardess in Chinese. He only spoke in English and Jackie Chan also thought he could never speak in Chinese. When seeing the scene I was drinking water. As you imagined, I spurted water. I couldn’t stop laughing in a while.
Overall, you remind me that movie I enjoyed and I think your writing is pretty well.
Thank you Yeonkyu. Yeah, I remember that part too where Carter get to speka 3 words of Chinese. Behind the scene, Chris Tucker who was acting as Carter, kept making mistakes on pronouncing the 3 Chinese words. Because Jackie's English is weak which would be the main challenge for him in acting this movie, made a fool on Chris by saying that Chris can't even pronouns 3 simple Chinese and he goes like "hahaha", "at least my English wasn't bad afterall" something like that. Hilarious! Poor Chris haha. Yeah, definitely Chris added a lot of funny scene in this movie which made the whole movie even more interesting, the way he say something always end up funny and in dangerous situation he still tend to fool around with Jackie. Hah!
ReplyDelete